Office of the Chief Administrative Officer (CAO)
The Chief Administrative Officer provides direction to all departments and is the coordinating link between Council, Staff and the Public.
The District of Stewart Chief Administrative Officer is responsible for:
- leading and directing all District departments; executing policies and decisions of Council;
- informing and advising on policy matters, as requested by Council;
- ensuring departments and municipal operations are responsive to community needs;
- conducting long range and corporate planning for the organization;
- overseeing the development and proper expenditure of District's operating and capital budgets;
- effectively liaising with other orders of government and non-government organizations.
Chief Administrative Officer
Phone: (250) 636-2251